Dear Parents and participants enrolled in a 2021 LFFE Adventure/Expedition,
We are asking for your help in preparing for summer 2021. Your prompt attention to these matters now will allow us to focus our attention on making your child’s trip a truly unforgettable experience.
- Like the rest of the world, COVID caught us by surprise. By the time March, April, and May roll around during a typical year, most spots are filled, trips have been thoroughly planned out, and we have the time it takes to track down participant paperwork and get it all processed/organized. Receiving these forms with time to process is critical to our trip leaders' ability to properly care for participants, and successfully lead their trips. Dealing with the constant challenges of COVID, while also trying to collect and organize these forms, is a huge challenge. We are asking that all returning and first-time participants get these forms back to us as quickly as possible.
- You can upload completed forms to your active account by logging in here, Emailing them to [email protected], or mailing them to 2540 King Rd., Pisgah Forest, NC 28768
- Flights- If you are comfortable making travel arrangements for your trip, now is a great time to take advantage of low airfares. For trips that start and stop in Bozeman, MT we can accommodate flights that arrive at any time on the first day of the trip and depart before 2 pm on the last day of the trip. For trips starting and stoping anywhere else flights that arrive before 2 pm on the first day of the trip and departing before 2 pm on the last day of the trip are ideal.
- The final invoice for your trip will be emailed to you via Intuit Quickbooks shortly. Please remember final Payment is due April 1st. Payment can be made with a credit card via the link in the invoice, or checks can be mailed to 2540 King Rd., Pisgah Forest, NC 28768.
- We have revamped our refund policy to better address the challenges brought on by COVID while continuing to put our customers first. For a full explanation of our payment and refund policies visit the Enroll Now page on our site.
Most importantly, we are looking forward to another summer of trips. If you have any questions at any time please don't hesitate to contact us.